Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Photo Book

Hello Art Lovers,
Firstly, please allow me to apologize for the abruptness of the earlier blog / mail, as in creating my beautiful new coffee table art book, I used a new company 'Shutterfly" who offer fabulous options for book-making, but not so fabulous options for editing your blog before they send it out!

For those of you who receive this Nirvana Visions blog via email, you may have received an even more boring announcement that did not even open the link!!

So let me start again and with much more gusto:

Introducing my newest baby... my much loved, colorful, creative, inspiring and carefully collaborated "Nirvana Visions 2012 Coffee Table book". This book is beautiful. This book is filled with original, select artworks from my latest collection of works as well as snippets of my own creative journey. This book will make a glamorous addition to your hand picked range of glossy picture books to browse through over a pot of freshly brewed tea on a Sunday morning.

If you fell in love with a painting of mine over the last 12 months and missed out on purchasing it... you will probably find it here!

This 30 page book can be purchased at just $39.99 and will be a treasured part of your collection for years to come.

If you would like a copy of this book signed by the artist, please contact me personally and I can make the necessary arrangements.

Just bellow you will find a preview of "Nirvana Visions 2012", if not, please follow the link directly below to take you to my blog where this preview can be viewed :-)

http://taraspicer.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/photo-book.html


Warm regards,
Tara Spicer

www.taraspicer.nirvanavisions.org

No comments:

Post a Comment