Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Featured artist *-)

Hello friends and fans,

I just wanted to let you know that I have been invited to be the featured artist for a beautiful online resourse 'Spirited Womens' Network'. I completed the interview recently and it will be being launched in the near future. It is a beautiful and resourceful site and I encourage those interested to check it out.

Welcome to Spirited Women’s Network - an information and inspiration site for Sunshine Coast Women. I offer Spirited Women’s Network as a way to use the collective expertise, wisdom and experience of the women featured in this site to assist you and inspire you.

I will send a link when the interview is showcased.

On another note, Nirvana Visions was also recently nominated for the Regional Achievement and Community Awards! Very Very exciting...


Warm Wishes,
Tara Spicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment