Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rain Rain...

Rain rain, go away... my varnish will not dry today! Or this whole week!!! No, the Sunshine Coast is not particularly sunny this week and it is setting me back a little... all my beautiful layers of paint are smudgy and smoodgy and my varnish is not setting! It must be time for a break. At least I finished 1 order in time, although I am still waiting for its' varnish to cure properly before shipping:

Surfer Girl. Commissioned re-paint.
I have also recently quit sugar... I am only at the end of week 2 using a program by Sarah Wilson and it is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be! But all for a great cause... you know, a healthy body, a clear mind and no mid-afternoon energy slump, wish me luck to get to the end of week 8.

For now, I will return to the easel and give my hairdryer a workout (it dries more paintings than hair in this house!).

Warm Regards,
Tara Spicer
Nirvana Visions

No comments:

Post a Comment