Saturday, October 3, 2009

Goddess Card Pack

Hi All,

Welcome to my latest blog.

I recently ran a workshop at the Manly Arts Festival in creating your own Goddess Affirmation Card, an event which some of you even attended!

Upon returning home I began the process of fine tuning the most beautiful Affirmation Cards so that I could take the workshop Goddesses through a clear and easy 'how to' process of creating their own affirmation cards with the beautiful images that they created at the workshop.

The following product is the result of this investigation!

I invite you to check out my newest product and one that I believe is one of my intuitive bests so far!

This pack is a quick reference guide in discovering, and awakening your 'self' as the Goddess that you are! Affirmations, Chakra tuning tools, Goddess Action cards and more! Simply randomly pull a desired number of cards from the pack and you will be intuitively guided in bringing great positivity to your life and to the lives of those around you.

Sample Intuitive wisdom and messages found on the reverse side of these beautiful cards:


Caution: Using this Goddess Card Pack may enhance your life and leave you feeling effervescent with joy on a day to day basis!

To check out wha tthe whole pack has to offer simply follow this link!
Pack available at just $29.79

To those who attended the workshop, thankyou and I will be contacting you shortly via email.

Tara Spicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment