Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Wishes

Dear Clients and Art students,

Well we have come to the end of a fabulous year!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas.

I hope that you are enjoying your Christmas shopping and your plotting and planning for a great holiday ahead. I know that I certainly am.

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all of my Art Students on the beautiful works that each have created this year. It has been an absolute pleasure to teach you and you have all come along so far in your sketching, painting and compositional skills.

To celebrate this fact and honor your successes, I am hoping to organize an exhibition of your works in the new year. I would love for this event to be a real celebration of your work and one that I would love for many of your family and friends to be invited to. Of course, there will be some great prizes for a peoples choice award and lucky door prize at the event so I hope that all are keen to bring their works along to show. This event will be planned for early Feb 2010.

Art Classes have just 2 weeks left and will be wrapping up on Friday 11th. I will be available for intensives if individuals would like to organise private sessions if works need to be finished in time for Christmas. Private tuition is available at $20/hour.

Art classes
will be resuming in 2010 on the 2nd Feburary. Please confirm your place in the class of your choice as places will fill up fast:

Tuesday 4:30 - 5:30pm - Yaroomba (KIDS CLASS from 6yrs) $15 casual $10 pre-paid.
Tuesday 7 - 8:30pm - Yaroomba $15 casual $10 pre-paid.
Thursday 9am - 12 noon - Jenart Gallery, Moooloolaba $30
Friday 9am - 12:30pm - Jenart Gallery, Mooloolaba $35
Friday 6pm - 8pm - Jenart Gallery, Moooloolaba (held once a month)

Just a few weeks left of gift buying, so if you have spotted a Nirvana Visions painting that you simply must have, or that would be the perfect gift for someone that you know, now is the time to purchase so that I can arrange for the appropriate shipping requirements!

It is still possible for small businesses to receive 50% back from the Government on purchased paintings, so it is a great time to invest in the art that you love. I am offering a number of new works, so be sure to check them out before you finish your Christmas shopping!

I hope that you each have a festive and fabulous holiday and I look forward to diving into a year of exciting arty experiences in 2010!

Regards,
Tara Spicer
Nirvana Visions.

No comments:

Post a Comment