Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Charcoal Painting

Yay! Here is a pic of the finished Charcoal Based painting. I am really really happy with it and I am going to do a matching painting of a certain young man to go with this one. I am going to try a few different techniques on the next one and will post images of it in the making too here on my blog.

In other news, I have begun creating my piece for this years' "Give me 5 For Kids" and am very excited to post updates... I am hoping to raise lots of money through my painting again this year at the Annual Art Auction, so be sure to spread the pics around to people who might be interested in bidding on this painting as it is created and finally auctioned... more awareness = more money raised, so get those tongues wagging and be sure to spread these posts around :-)

Warm Regards,
Tara Spicer

No comments:

Post a Comment