Thursday, April 19, 2012

Portrait of Magic framed!

Oh wow, I am so excited, I finally got the call to go in and pick up "A Little Bit of mischief and a little Bit of Magic" from Highly Strung, our framers at Eumundi!


I can't tell you how amazing this 1m x 1m painting looks in person... it is simply looks breathtaking!

Having entered this painting, along with two other recent works, into the Sunshine Coast Art Prize, I am still waiting to hear if it has been accepted or not. Finalists are announced at the end of April, so i will keep you posted.

This painting is available for investment at $3200.

Work on this years donation piece to Give Me 5 For Kids has begun and I will be posting its' progress here in due time :-)

For queries, please contact me here.

Tara Spicer
Nirvana Visions.

No comments:

Post a Comment