Sunday, May 20, 2012

Flaming Elise

With a little bit here and a little bit there to go, I think she is pretty much ready and with just a few hours to spare too!
I humbly introduce my "Flaming Elise" and I am hoping that since a Lady Beetle landed on me while I was photographing her, that this might be a good sign that I have done well and she is ready.
Flaming Elise
1m x 1m
Acrylic, Charcoal and Oils on Gallery Linen
DONATION
-For live auction at next month's "Give Me 5 For Kids" Sunshine Coast
Please contact me if you would like to bid by phone on the night.
A huge thanks to Elise for 'sitting' (quite literally) for me so that I could do this painting.
Please also check out my new website and pass it on if you have a moment or are just curious...
Tara Spicer

No comments:

Post a Comment