Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sing me a song of the circus...

For those of you who know me, you will know that I am a little obsessed with the magic of the circus!... And this obsession has been fueled further by an incredible book that I recently read "The Night Circus" . I am re-kindling my love of Fire Stick Twirling and trapeze too, doing a practice session each week, hopefully to light up the ends soon for a mini performance for my kids :-)

This passion has seeped into my paintings as well... here is my latest work in progress, titled "Sing me a circus song". I hope that you do enjoy watching it grow:




This painting is still in the making, but if you want to know more details, it is an oil painting on Gallery Cotton, measuring 40 x 30 inches.

Other circus works that I have previously painted are:
A Little Bit of Mischief and a little Bit of MagicAcrylic on Gallery LinenFramed in Silver Frame$3400.00

SOLDAvailable as a print to canvas upon request!

SOLDAvailable as a print to canvas upon request!
So roll up, ROLL UP and dive into the magic of the circus be it one of these beautiful works to grace your walls and inspire your heart... or your own dabbling into a local circus class... it is good for the soul :-)

Warm Regards,
Tara Spicer.


No comments:

Post a Comment